Curriculum Design and Assessment Certificate
The Curriculum Design and Assessment Certificate is grounded in the commitment to support the faithful service of educators in public and private schools. The Curriculum Design and Assessment Certificate seeks to equip educators with tools and resources to design, implement and evaluate curriculum that engages all learners in authentic inquiry and lifelong learning. Included in the certificate are courses providing a foundation of knowledge and skills to engage them in the discovery of who teachers are, why they choose to serve society by working in schools, and how they become effective.
How do I get started?
- EDU-959: Curriculum Design & Differentiation
- EDU-956: Performance Assessment Strategies
- EDU-960: Differentiate with Technology
- EDU-961: Develop New Courses for 21st Century
- EDU-966: Rubrics: Good for Students, Good for Teachers
- EDU-930: Student-Centered Learning
- EDU-924: Instructional Strategies to Inspire Learning
- EDU-908: Portfolios in the Classroom
- EDUC-917: Teaching with Your Strengths
- EDUC-934: Enhancing Executive Function
- TEC-973: Data-Driven Decision Making for Teachers
How do I obtain the certificate?
- Complete at least 15 units of elective courses as specified above.
- Click to download the application form.
- Return completed application form to CE office, as stated on the form.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, and verification of successful completion of the 15 units, the certificate is awarded and posted to the participant's transcript.